First time baby/May 2010

aliss

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I originally came here because I was confused about having one positive HPT, one negative doctor PT, and then 2 positive home HPT's! The next one at the doctor came out positive!

About myself, I'm 25, I live in Canada, my partner is overjoyed. We have been "trying" for 3-4 months.

The only sad part is that we scheduled a cross-country move (5000 kilometres) for.. May-Jun 2010. D'oh! Not sure what we are going to do about that? Hehehe.

I'm also into amateur weightlifting and a huge fan of exercise. Not sure what I am supposed to do about that yet. There is so much conflicting information.

Any other moms due in May/love to do weightlifting/gym activities?

Congratulations hunni. Very happy for you.

I personally don't like the thought of heavy lifting while pg but that's just based on what I know in my circle. I used to work for Chrysler and when a co-worker was pg, everyone pitched in to lift all of their heavy items so she wouldn't have to. Also, I was supposed to help my dad with his landscaping last weekend and he told me I was fired cause he didn't want to chance it. LOL. However, you should probably have that conversation with your doctor or someone who actually has experience with prenatal excercise and weight lifting.

Good luck hunni

congrats hun :D and about the exercise thing ,best thing talk to ur doctor or someone about it, heavy lifting etc is no gd when pregnant but u can still exercise, just not as extreme as before. i sometimes see pregnant women in gym walking on tredmill or lighly joggin on it and the exercise bike etc.
exercise is fine as long its not too extreme, just take it easy :) wouldnt do all lifting and stuff tho :) xoxox

Huge congrats on your BFP! x x

Congrats.... I am a runner and I only plan to ease up the pace not the distance to keep my temperature down when it's my turn but think dr knows best every time!

Happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations!! I would definitely seek a doctor's advice before continuing with your same exercise/weight lifting routine. Good luck!:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->