First time clother impulse buy! What have I bought? lol

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
On impulse I've just bought these off a fellow BnB'er....ermm...what have I bought! :haha: I know nothing about cloth bums but have be intrigued but put off by the cost until I went crazy and bought this bundle! :haha:
I have 5 Earthwise birth to potty nappies so can be poppered down for a smaller baby and unpopped for a larger baby!
They are very good condition with no stains.
Also have 1 crunchy size 1 cotton tots bot nappy-(nippa fit)will probably soften up with a couple of tumble drys.
1 size 1 tots bot wrap in Dark Blue and white spots
3 Bambino mio wraps - size 1, 2 white 1 patterned with purple bears holding kites.
4 Nappy boosters

Now I'm not really sure about cloth bums and what each type is, how to use it etc...some help please? Also what else would I need apart from these/more nappies. Cheers girlies!

Not heard of the earthwise ones, but if you want to decipher what you have, i've written a few articles which are linked in my siggy which will give you the lowdown on the world of cloth nappies!

Enjoy! :thumbup:

Sounds fab :) They are quite good for intorducing cloth nappies :thumbup:

So am I right in thinking I've got 6 nappies and 4 wraps. I take it I need to use wraps with the earthwise nappies? I can't find any info on them anywhere! lol

Earthwise Nappy review;

https://www.ciao.co.uk/Earthwise_Nappy__Review_5378488

Not heard of them, but I am fairly new to cloth myself lol :D

hehehe, I made lots of impulse buys before I knew what I was doing!!!

if it was Enola you bought them from, email her, she'll tell you all- she's super friendly!

hi gill! welcome to cloth :hugs: i am new myself :)

i think earthwise are like motherease. They will need wraps as i see you have but what weight is bubs? tots bots size 1 is 10-20lbs bambino mio size 1 is 5-16lbs i think (i googled for you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->