First time ever using opk!

soloso

Reaction score
Following a chemical last month I decided to get some opk strips and today used my first ever one! I know it’s not positive until the second line is darker than the control line but once you have a second line is there any telling how long it is until ovulation?

Here’s today’s, I am on CD 10.5C141260-044F-45F4-A3F4-27AC7C3026F3.jpeg

I know it doesn’t mean anything but that second line has got me excited haha! I can’t wait to test positive and finally know where I am in my cycles! :D

I don't think it will be too long as that second line is quite dark already ;) Good luck :dust:

opk.jpg
These opks are driving me mad. There seems to be no consistency, it got quite dark on cd11 and so I expected it to keep getting darker till a positive, but it’s getting lighter and everyday it’s different!

the top one is the first one I did the bottom is today’s. I am on cd 14 and period are irregular. So I was hoping these would help pin point but I feel like there never gona be positive :(

Last edited:
I am still waiting for my positive :( We had lots of BD this weekend just gone and i was hoping to see it by now so we were covered.

I am on CD 20 and just got this, after 1 hour hold - And i feel like its gona turn positive today because it looks SO close!!
thumbnail_IMG_3260.jpg

But we havent BD since early Monday morning (CD 18) and now i dont think we will get a chance until late friday night (CD22). I totally feel like theres no way im gona catch it this month, and its been a long month as it is, as i had a chemical last month so think its delayed things.

Not going to be a fun TWW when i know we wont of caught it, but ill still be holding hope :(

I was so excited waiting for a positive test, now im wishing it wasnt positive yet :( If it could turn positive tomorrow that could work, as i can try BD friday and Saturday and might just catch it, heres hoping!!! Or would you say this is already positive?

Last edited:
How long are your cycles usually ?

They are irregular! :( So its hard to say exactly.

Todays OPK is a bit lighter though so i dont know what to think... i dont think i have ovulated yet though i normally get spots on my jawline when i do and nothing yet. So im feeling a little relieved as if it turns positive in the next few days i might be in with a chance. More of a waiting game now...

Did you only test the once yesterday? Possible you missed it in the evening?
Mine are positive one day and negative the next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"