First time in ntnp and already a moan,sorry ladies!

mumandco

Reaction score
Sorry for my post to be in here a moan but my oh has really upset me! Since having ds2 we have been using condoms! Sorry for the tmi coming up ladies two nights ago we were having sex without a condom and oh said he wants to get me pg and for me not to go have a coil fitted anyway he came inside me! I thought we finally wanted the same thing (having a baby)! So he had to go to work that night and I txt him saying "guess I won't be needing the coil now" Since we agreed to ntnp he txt back saying """eh you do" he then said that the night we had sex was a risk and that he wants me to have the coil! I'm gutted he knew how much I wanted ntnp I didn't want to take a risk! Why oh why is he doing this to me??

Hi mumandco. sorry to hear that your OH is changing his mind. I am in a similar situation as I stopped the pill nearly 2 wks ago to help lose weight sort my body out and I haven't had any bleeing at all yet and he siad to me this morning that I must be pregnant. I said don't be silly, as it wouldn't happen that quick as we last dtd on the night of my last pill. (I must admit thaty I do secretly think I may be pg but it would be a miracle if I am.)

Anyway, he said that if I am I would have to have an abortion!!!! I told him even if I am, which there is a slim to nothing chance, there is no way I would get rid of it.

I don't know how serious he was about it but he sounded very serious. It really upset me as we have decided that we are completely ready for a baby but I just need to get healthy (lose 4 stone).

I am now dreading taking a test at the wkend now after his comment but there is nothing I can do until I know.

I think maybe they both got scared at the prospect of it happening. I think you should have a chat with him about it and discuss what it is that he actually wants. It's not fair for him to say things like that in the throws of passion, as we all know it can only take the once to get pg.

Good luck with everything x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->