First time mum!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Hi all!
Im expecting my first baby in may 09, roughly 10 weeks pregnant.

Im enjoying going through all the threads and reading peoples stories, none of my friends have kids so i'll need people to baby talk with!

Always feeling extreme tiredness, had a few funny cramps!
Constantly feeling sick, i find stuffing my face with crackerbread kind of helps even if it tastes like cardboard!
Booking in visit on thursday, so very very excited!

=]=]

I feel a bit cheeky saying "Welcome" as I'm kinda new here myself, but I'll say hi and tell you that there's loads of ace people in this place who are stars, through the ups and downs!

Hope you get everything you want out of being here hun, and congratulations on your first one :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

Congrats and Welcome!
I am due in May 09 as well.
Though I have been one of the lucky ones when it comes to symptoms =D
My first baby too
Everyone here is great! Don't ever hesitate to ask anything, everyone is always willing to help out!

Well hopefully as i havent got a clue what to expect in the next few months! Although i've had lots of people telling me their horrible birth stories, but thats a while away yet =]
x

Congrats! I'm new here aswell and due around 14th May. I haven't got a clue either but there are loads of woman on here that will help us i'm sure.
Take Care
xx

Welcome to Bnb :hi:

Congrats, I'm also another who's due their first in May.. it's gonna be a very busy month! :baby:

Welcome and congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm also new and everybody's been great. Have been lurking for a while so i know there's a great bunch here who are always willing to help or support you.
xxxxxxx

Congrats and Welcome!! I'm due end of May 09 :)

Welcome to first tri :)

Congrats on your pregnancy :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Hi, I'm also new here and my first little one is due in early May. It looks like May is going to be a busy month around here!

Hey saweetie. Im also having my 1st child, in may. I have 1 or 2 firends with children so I can get a bit of advice but these ladies are fantastic!!

Welcome and Congrats on your pregnancy

The other ladies are right, its amazing around here and We all seem to reply within MINS! of a post :) NEVER second guess yourself about asking a question (I do it alot lol)

Hi Welcome and congrats

Theres loads of people on there to chat baby with
Im in the same boat as you 1st baby due 10th may and not many friends have kids

I was watching portland babies yesterday and the midwife on their said at the end to ignore all the people who tell you bad labour stories theres far more good labour stories out there but people dont tend to talk about them!
Made me feel better anyway

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! :)

It's lovely on this sight everyone is so nice :)

xx

Congratulations and welcome.

Also due our first baby in May 09. As previously said, May is going to be a busy month babywise lol.

Clartylou x

Hello! Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS :)!!!!!
Theres so many lovely, helpfull ladies on here, there great!
Im due May 1st :)!! Can't wait for my little one to pop out!
X

Hurray, I'm expecting our first baby in June 09, i'm sooo excited but very apprehensive as i had a miscarriage few months ago :( but reading all these posts just makes me even more positive! :D

Welcome and congrats, im new aswell kinda but its always nice to say "hi" to anyone else that joins xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->