first time OPK and confused-attached pic

thamaraisk

Reaction score
hi ladies,

I am trying to conceive from the last 2 yrs and there has been no success. Usually my cycle is regular 28 days..so i was not worried about the ovulation period..but last month i had my AF on the 34th day..so,i know there ll be a lot of confusion with the whole cycle..so,started using OPKs..i tried my first OPK this tuesday(17 July) and it was a sure negative...then i tested friday and i could see a line after sometime..well,if i close one of my eye..and on saturday,it was gone completely...we didnt BD friday..so,i dont know if my fertile window is over..

according to the iphone app,i ll be most fertile today..i ll be checking again tommorrow..but i would like to know if there is a line on Friday test...i have attached the test result here..

please help me with this...

thanks and Baby dust to all!!

Attachments

• DSCN0565-001.jpg
    DSCN0565-001.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey hun yes there is a line but it has to as dark as the control line to be positive, it doesn't look like your + is too far away though! Are you checking once daily?

thanks a lot dear..yep,i am testing one daily..i ll be doing the one for today in another 1 hr.

Thanks for getting my hopes high...:)

Hi nice to see your Indian I am Indian too
Good luck I hope you ovulate soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back