First time OPK

thamaraisk

Reaction score
hi ladies,

I am trying to conceive from the last 2 yrs and there has been no success. Usually my cycle is regular 28 days..so i was not worried about the ovulation period..but last month i had my AF on the 34th day..so,i know there ll be a lot of confusion with the whole cycle..so,started using OPKs..i tried my first OPK this tuesday(17 July) and it was a sure negative...then i tested yesterday and i could see a line after sometime..well,if i close one of my eye..and today,it was gone completely...we didnt BD yday..so,i dont know if my fertile window is over..

according to the iphone app,i ll be most fertile tommorrow..i ll be checking again tommorrow..but i would like to know if there is a line on Friday test...i have attached the test result here..

please help me with this...

thanks and Baby dust to all!!

Attachments

• DSCN0565-001.jpg
    DSCN0565-001.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 17
hello..is anyone here..or is it just me bumping this thread...can you please let me know if there is an other line...faint though!!

There is a faint line but the test line has to be the same colour or darker than the control. Keep testing and remember o hold your Pee fr a few hours beforehand xx

It's positive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. The test line still looks lighter than the control line so keep testing! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->