first time posting OPKs

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
ok so hese are the OPKs I took so far, I started these ones yesterday at 11 a.m. and took the middle one at 5 p.m today's test (the bottom one) was taken at 11 a.m. I know they look good but are they positive? I have been taking a dollar store brand too and they are showing very faint lines. I started the dollar store ones on 5/18 (top) and ending with 5/21 bottom, any advice would be great. BTW dollar store tests lines are one the right, answer test lines are on the left

Attachments

• DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00801.jpg
    DSC00801.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 42
ok so this is the problem I have too, my answer tests look just like yours (bottom one is +) but the other ones just dont show the same result so you have to question which one to go with...are you temping too?:dohh: I just saw your link to FF sorry

None of the dollar store ones look positive. The bottom on an the answer brand looks like it could be. I would keep testing a couple times a day for the next couple of days and see what happens.

C'mon Eggy!!! :dust:

Thanks, I will keep trying and catch the surge. I might hold my pee and do another test this afternoon.

The bottom answer almost looks positive. I had the exact same thing with the answer tests... with the half of a line looking positive. Its frustrating!

Yeah I still dont understand how you can tell! I guess thats maybe why i like the CBFM so much then! :dohh:

bottom answer one for sure looks pos to me, and damn the cheapies are just that! I had the same prob with IC from ebay! NEver again...

ok i have new pictures. bottom 2 are from this morning. last one is 2nd morning urine and one above is fmu this morning

Attachments

• DSC00804.jpg
    DSC00804.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00803.jpg
    DSC00803.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00802.jpg
    DSC00802.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 8
They are very close! I am thinking you might get a line that is significantly darker than the control when you get your full on positive. Keep testing a couple of times a day until BBT charting has confirmed o. Then keep track of which was darkest and would have corressponded best to your o date.

More :dust:

:bunny:

Thanks Gals. TL since this is my first real time taking OPKs I do not know what is positive for me. So I will be asking for help from you gals after I O to help me determine which line is the darkest. That is only if I don't get a obvious darker line in the next few days.

ok so here are my new pics. the first 2 are from just now at 11a.m.. then the next one is a comparison of the ones from yesterday and today's FMU 6 am test, last one is all of them up until the 6 a.m. today's and at the bottome of that picture is Sebastians, even opks have an evap

Attachments

• DSC00812.jpg
    DSC00812.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00813.jpg
    DSC00813.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00809.jpg
    DSC00809.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00808.jpg
    DSC00808.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 5
Yesterday was definitely a little darker than today. Take an afternoon one today, though. They should be stronger in the afternoon. FMU is supposedly not the best time to test with an opk. The LH is supposed to be at its peak in the afternoon.

today's test at 11 was the only one my husband said the test line was dark. All the other ones he popped my bubble and said "No the other line is darker" Today he said "No that one def darker. Does that mean you need something from me?" I said "Yeah a deposit" :rofl: So even if it is not positive, I will still take more esp since I just got a new package of 20 more tests. :rofl: I figure if I did O then i can watch the line get lighter and if I didn't O I can watch the line get darker. Plus I can take these and see if the line starts to get darker again when I am in my LP. I admit I have a serious POAS problem but it is only a problem if people know how much you really POAS and you gals are the only ones who know so I know you won't tell anyone. :rofl:

:rofl:

I think you may safely join the club of POAS addicts here at BnB! :mrgreen:

:rofl: well then being a POAS addict it will be no surprise that I took two tests today at the same time and held one in the cup longer to see if it made a difference. I can't remember which one was held in longer since they both look the same to me.

Attachments

• DSC00830.jpg
    DSC00830.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00831.jpg
    DSC00831.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2
They do look the same. Why is your temp an open circle today? If it is accurate, I might say you are getting an o dip.

I took it a little early like 2 hours early maybe an hour and a half but tomorrows temp will tell for sure I do have to get up early though so it might not be as high but I am sure it will be sufficient to tell me something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->