First Time sicking up :(

Night Flower

Reaction score
And it happened on the bus:(

I've always gotten nauseous while on a bus but since pregnancy started, its much worst. And finally today,, it finally happened. I threw up while on the bus.

I'm 12w 1 d pregnant. I thought everything was getting better as many of my symptoms are slowly going away.

:(

Aww no :(. I know how much being sick sucks, I hate it! It's a good sign though :) that your hormones are increasing. It won't last much longer and be worth it :)

Oh no, that's awful! I feel sick on the bus too now as the drivers alway have the heat blasting and it makes me dizzy then sick. It's my worst nightmare to actually be sick on the bus, and I'm so sorry this happened to you. I think the worst of the symptoms should go by week 14, so you're almost there now!

And it happened on the bus:(

I've always gotten nauseous while on a bus but since pregnancy started, its much worst. And finally today,, it finally happened. I threw up while on the bus.

I'm 12w 1 d pregnant. I thought everything was getting better as many of my symptoms are slowly going away.

:(

Oh hunny! I know how you feel just last week at 11+2 i did the same thing... :hugs: A not particularly nice person (with a new baby i might add!) said to me "You shouldn't have ridden the bus because you are obviously diseased!" I was so embarrassed i got off and got on the next one.

I'm desperately hoping it stops soon, its every day especially when i first wake up or am in a car/bus.

I've lost 2.6kg since i saw my midwife 4 weeks ago, but not in the nice way. I do need to loose a fair bit though so its not all bad i suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->