First time to forum first time tryer two cysts on ovaries some advice needed

angela11

Reaction score
Hi Ladies I came across this website as I have started trying to conceive only in the last month. My last period was 5/6th April (very light on the 5th and came propertly on the 6th) My partner and I had unprotected sex on Sunday 15th and I believe I ovulated on Wednesday 18th. I had a smear test on Friday 20th and an ultrasound was done where i found out i have a cyst on each ovary one which has blood in it on the righthand side. I had a blood test that day called a CA-125 which is called a tumor marker. The result came back high which does not necessarily mean the worst I was told it can come back high if you have a benign tumor, endimetriosis, pregnancy etc. My gynocologist said this was to be expected due to the blood filled cyst. Anway on Saturday 21st I had brown discharge which I have put down to the ultrasound. My period is due either this Wednesday/Thursday 2nd/3rd May but since yesterday Saturday I had period like cramps which is weird since this does not happen till one day/the day of period. Also I have a stretching sensation in my lower abdomen plus dizziness and a slight queasiness. My breasts are heavy which is usual before period. Ive had thick milky white discharge and at some point some yellow discharge. I am going to ride this out and wait till my period is due and see what becomes but wanted an opinion from you guys. Im new to the forum so dont know if this is a tad long for my first post : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->