First time TTC buddy?

blubutterfly

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to this, and was just wondering if anyone is in the same situation? My partner and i decided to try for a baby starting this month, I'm 24 and we've been together for over 3 yrs. My ovulation was around 25th sept...i think :wacko: and I'm probs going to do a HPT around the 8th of october, is anyone else planning to do their test for the first time around this date? if so, would love to buddy up and keep updated. Good luck to all TTC!
xxx

Hey blu! I'm in exactly the same boat as you I'm 26 and have been with my partner 3 yrs next week! I Ov'd around the 23rd or at least I think I did as I am not using opk's yet ! I'm on my 2nd cycle trying for my first and will be testing around the same date as you xx would live to buddy up and share experiences xxx

Hi Bettyboop! I havent used an opk before...but i might next cycle if this one isnt a success. what are ur feelings so far? my bf has asked me a couple of times if i feel pregnant..and i just really dont know, i think i look for symptoms, wishfully!
xxxx

Hi blu!
I know exactly what you mean although I do have a few symptoms... Very spotty (don't normally get any) heartburn today and mild cramping but who knows it could just be a massive coincidence!! Have you got any??? Lots of babydust to you chicken xxx

Well i've had a few bb niggles, which i dont normally get not even during af, also some abdo cramps, but like i say i dont know whether im looking too much into things, it' so easy to! You said this is ur 2nd cycle ttc? was it a big disappointment when it ws a bfn? im dreading a bfn...i know it will put me in a right mood! im sooo impatient!
Baby dust to you too! xxx

it was horrible getting that BFN i kept checking back to see if it had changed lol
just gotta think positive and hopefully it will happen soon i will be gutted if AF arrives this time too but onwards and upwards i say or at least my little spermies need to be lol xxx is this ur first month trying?

yeah it is, i need to be more positive too but i dont want to build it up too much either. I'm thinking maybe i should just wait and see if my af comes, but i know i'll want to test asap. u still planning to test round the 8th? oooo i hope it goes well for both of us! xxx

I'm hoping to hold out as long as possible but i can probably test on the 5th if i buy a FRER.. fingers crossed i can wait it out xxx

:dust: for both of us hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->