First Time TTC

DH75

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just joined the site and am also starting to try and concieve at 35 for the first time ever. My husband and I have reallly only been going at this for about two months now after years of me being on birth control and then also the last 3 years with the IUD (the non hormone type). So I do have concerns if this could be an issue and if anyone has had any problems. I did go to the doctor for a physical and she said everything looks fine so their advice was just to get after it. :)

So I would love to hear any stories of trying to concieve around 35 (how long it took etc.) and any advice that might help spur the process along, aside from the obvious.:happydance:.

Thanks and talk to ya later!

Good luck with your quest - it sounds like early days yet!! :thumbup:

TTC your first at 35+ is a great thread, check it out!!!

Wanted to wish you the best of luck hun!!! Hope it's a short journey for you ;)

Hi, I ttc #1 at 34 (had her at 35 though) and we got pregnant on our 5th cycle. I had been off the pill for 8 months when we started (had been taking it for 18 years!). I was temping to try and see a pattern with my cycles because they were all over the place (from 29-42 days long). Good luck with ttc and remember to have fun and enjoy it.

Hi,

A little tip that worked for me - I got one of those Clearblue ovulation kits that give you a smiley face when you're about to ovulate. First cycle using it we DTD on the correct 2 days and I am now pregnant with my first child at 38! Its easy to use, doesn't take over your life and very reassuring to know that you do get the surge (I wondered whether I was even ovulating at all!)

Good luck and keep us posted! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->