First time using OPK - is this right?

MrsDavo

MMC - 12.4.12
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't been around on here very much since I had a mmc in april of this year.

We have been trying since, but no luck so this month I have decided to start temping and using OPK's.

My periods haven't been very regular since, I am usually 31 days, but the last one was 23, and the one just gone was 40. I am on CD 7 today and my period has just stopped.

Since temping from CD1 it's been 36.2 ish everyday give or take a bit.

I just thought I would do an OPK now (1900hrs) just to see what it said and there are 2 lines. The test line isn't as strong as the control - but it is visable and definitely there.

I have added a pic but it's not very good - sorry!

Shall I keep testing now twice a day around 1pm and 6pm? Isn't CD7 too early to get a light positive like this?

I am off to Tenerife of Thursday for a week and hoping to make a holiday baby!

Any advice appreciated as I am new to temping and OPK's / charting etc!

Thanks

photo%281%29.JPG

Its negative hun, you dont get a 'light positive' with OPKs they are either negative or positive, there will always be a line at any time in your cycle. Tomorrows line may be lighter or a similar colour, it does vary, when its positive you will know- it will be as dark as the control line or darker, good luck :flower: xx

Thank you ladies, I was doing a lot more reading up last night on it. That peeonastick website really helped!

I will be on a lot more now as I feel comfortable enough to actively try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->