First time using OPK's what you think?

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/furry_bandicoot/OPKs_zpsba2ab255.jpg

I put them in a progression line up... they look all wonky until todays!

Do you think CD 11 is a yes?

and when should I start :sex: ???

Also I thought I would get a positive one around CD12 or 13... is CD 11 a normal CD to start getting +'s for a 28 day cycle?

Thanks so much and Baby dust to EVERYONE!

I'm new to opk too but looks positive to me :) I just got my first positive opk after miscarriage - so exciting!

Well good luck to you this cycle mrsed!

Little TMI here and update... BD'ed last night after I got an even darker +. (was darker than the control line) Woke up this morning with O pains and the DH looking at me all

https://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/well-hello-there-sexyness.jpg

.... "Can we do more?!"

LOL

I think he found some fun in all this madness.

Lol I haven't had that yet! Think I'm tiring him out poor love! It is pretty fun though :) good luck!

Looks positive to me too! My last cycle I got my + on CD11 as well. :)

Well another update and even more TMI... YAY!

had the o pains yesterday morning but they stopped about 4 hours after and my opk is now -
I think I ether o'ed early or we just have not been catching it because I might have a long LP. I'm going to talk with the Dr. about this because I'm now more confused then ever. My new Health Coverage kicked in this week and Family planing and women's health is covered now so no more out of pocked expenses *happy happy*

We are trying the SMEP (kinda) and it was hit and miss there at first LOL. the first day was great, but last night was awful!!! nothing was working for him... if you catch my drift. I felt bad, I felt like i was putting him on the spot and putting him under pressure. he insisted that i did nothing wrong. and he didnt know what was going on.

But after a long talk, some cuddeling, me ending up in tears over why the druggy overweight woman next door that already had 2 kids was pregnant and not me, and a movie everything down south for him was in VERY working order.:sex: hehehehe

I want to try again tonight but I don't want a repeat of what happened. It was so hard to see him like that. :cry: Is there anything I could try to get him through this?

My doctor had recommended we only do it every other day. This way his sperm has a chance to build back up and it keeps him going more when he does. My husbands had similar problems so we agreed that in an effort not to be a mood killer I wouldn't tell him when I'm ovulating. Deep down I guess he's a romantic at heart!

Thanks Ahens,

He was very much up for it last night... don't know what happened the other night but we both agree that we are very ready for a break from bding.... now I also get why people use PreSeed LOL *blushes*

DH is going to be picking some up on his way home from work. LOL! The look on his face when he saw the price was laughable! but he just shruged and said we needed it.

As for the Dr.... I'm a tad upset due to the fact that I can nolonger see the Dr. I was with... due to the fact that she is moving practices and is not taking my brand of health insurance. It was nice for the state to give insurance again to people over 21 but as with most state run things... it is low budget, and you have to wait months to get anywhere. I ordered my health care months ago and I was just approved on the first, and yesterday I got my insurance card in the mail. *shakes head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->