First time using ovulation ic's strips

josey123

Reaction score
Hi im new to using ovulation strips so thought i would give them a try this month....i have been testing since mon and the strongest positive i got was yesterday took another one this morn and the line is not as strong as yesterday and came up with 3 lines??...anybody has this before ?? or is it a faulty test????

Thanks

Jo x

Another gal on here had 3 lines a couple months ago and it's a result of a faulty test, so I would just retest today and see what you get :D

Did the strongest test you got yesterday look to be positive? Was the test line as dark or darker than the control? It sounds like that might have been your surge so you would be ovulating now or within the next day or two so that's great!! :thumbup: I posted a pic of my tests from the month I conceived DS, you can see my positive (CD19) wasn't SUPER dark, but maybe it'll help for you to have something to compare to :winkwink:

Attachments

• T's OPKs.jpg
    T's OPKs.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
thanks for your reply babyhopes your tests look just like mine did yesterday also had ovulating pains from the right side which is good as struggling with one tube at the moment so fx we did the deed thurs morn and this morn so hopefully caught the eggy will do the deed again cant harm....lol x

lol it never hurts to dtd as often as possible :haha: sounds like you've got a great shot at catching that eggie yay!!!

GL hun, keep us all posted :hugs:

I love seeing everyone's OPKs. It gives me something to ref. Hopefully I'll get a + in the next few days and then I can post mine for ref too.

Me too! Especially when I first started using them and had no idea what to look for, this forum definitely was SO much help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->