first time using wrap

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Decided to go for a little walk round this morning take LO out for first time. OH had him in wrap all snuggled up very proud daddy :flower: Meant to take a picture but got so engrossed watching cats in front garden he had him out when i got in! Was really pleased so many people coming to take a peek :blush:

I would love to wear him just wondered how long i need to wait as had him by c-section (not by choice) so still a little sore.

Decided to go for a little walk round this morning take LO out for first time. OH had him in wrap all snuggled up very proud daddy :flower: Meant to take a picture but got so engrossed watching cats in front garden he had him out when i got in! Was really pleased so many people coming to take a peek :blush:

I would love to wear him just wondered how long i need to wait as had him by c-section (not by choice) so still a little sore.

Aww that's lovely. It's really nice having a LO in a sling, I've always found that people are more confident about saying hello to Leyla when I'm wearing her than when she's in the pram/pushchair.

Not sure how long you should wait really, but probably as soon as you're comfortable lifting him and could carry him for long enough without it hurting. What kind of sling do you have? That might make a difference too.

Have a kari-me - i have no problems lifting him and feed across stomach (can't get the hang of under arm/sideways) just worried about being a bit much for now. Not that it matters OH off work for 2 weeks and aparently (in his words) i am not allowed to wear it when he is around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->