First time!!

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Sam just rolled over onto his front for the first time ever!!!

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

(He got stuck lying on one arm and couldn't move it though!!)

Congratulations! I bet he was quite shocked ;)

Yay! :happydance:

I love watching all these milestones go by... :cloud9: ...but then I get sad at how fast my baby is growing up! lol

Yay! :happydance:

I love watching all these milestones go by... :cloud9: ...but then I get sad at how fast my baby is growing up! lol

I know...me too! He's growing up too fast! He spent his first night in his big cot last night too as he's too big for his crib (looked tiny in it though!) and his first tooth is just starting to come through.

We'll be mums of teenagers in no time! x

I know...me too! He's growing up too fast! He spent his first night in his big cot last night too as he's too big for his crib (looked tiny in it though!) and his first tooth is just starting to come through.

We'll be mums of teenagers in no time! x

Tell me about it! ... Actually, don't - I really don't like that thought! :dohh: lol

I know what you mean, though - Anna has a canine poking through her top gum, and we're putting up her cot tomorrow... She stood up on her own for a few seconds yesterday, too! She's only three months old - she seems so grown up already! I can't believe there was a time that I could hold her head and bum in my two hands... :cloud9: I miss that a bit - She's gone from early baby to 3-6 months in just 2 months! :blush: I guess my milk must just be that good :rofl:

Yay Sam!

I feel the same about milestones. Already, I feel like she's getting so big, but I love her hitting her milestones.

Congrats Sam!!! =)

Its almost scary how fast they grow huh? I noticed for the first time that Erica is starting to get big for her bassinet and will be in her crib soon!! Its amazing to watch these milestones tho.

TashaAndBump said:
Tell me about it! ... Actually, don't - I really don't like that thought! :dohh: lol

I know what you mean, though - Anna has a canine poking through her top gum, and we're putting up her cot tomorrow... She stood up on her own for a few seconds yesterday, too! She's only three months old - she seems so grown up already! I can't believe there was a time that I could hold her head and bum in my two hands... :cloud9: I miss that a bit - She's gone from early baby to 3-6 months in just 2 months! :blush: I guess my milk must just be that good :rofl:

It's amazing thinking that you're giving them all they need to grow isn't it? :D
Sam was weighed again today and he's now 13lb 12oz - still on the same growth chart curve so the HV seemed happy! He's getting his first tooth through now, and refuses to sit anywhere for long - he just wants to stand!

Holldoll said:
I feel the same about milestones. Already, I feel like she's getting so big, but I love her hitting her milestones.

Me too - he just seems to be going through them all so quickly! It's so nice to see how much he changes every month though :D

BurtonBaby said:
Congrats Sam!!! =)

Its almost scary how fast they grow huh? I noticed for the first time that Erica is starting to get big for her bassinet and will be in her crib soon!! Its amazing to watch these milestones tho.

Sam's now far too big for his crib (he kept waking up right at the top with his arms sticking through the bars!) so we put him in his cot last week - he suddenly looks so tiny again now he's in it! I'm sure it won't be long before he fills that too though...

way to go Sam :happydance:

Ebonii still hasnt figured it out yet her arm keeps gettin in the way :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back