First Timer Here!!! What is happening???

HopingitBFP

Reaction score
Hello I am new to trying to conceive.

This is my first official cycle. I did not chart this cycle as I am only just getting used to it. but I had ovulation pains on the 2th October. My DH and I do the deed on the 30th,1st,2nd,3rd,5th,6th,7th,8th.

I did have a LAP for removal of Cyst and Endo on the 21st of September. Which I have been told to count as start of my new cycle.
I am taking 800mcg of folic acid a day and DH is taking 400mcg.

My question to you ladies is:

I have to following symptoms:
- Nausea and Vomitting 24/7
- Headaches and dizziness
- Fatigue
- Werid Cravings (Brocoli and Ice cream)

But I have been testing for a week and they have all been negative.

Is it possible to have symptoms and a negative test?

Thanks Ladies
BabyDust to all :dust:

:angel: Feb 2014

I'm late for AF too and my googling tells me that some woman can have a negative pregnancy test and still be pregnant. Apparently it can mean that you do not excrete hcg in your urine. Or it took longer for implantation. That being said, ovarian cysts apparently can also delay your period. Which pms signs are similar to pregnancy signs. From what I've read, they suggest waiting it out until CD40+, then having a blood test for pregnancy done. If still negative, wait it out some more. Apparently she either shows or its so clear you're pregnant that they'll do an ultrasound. Good luck!

Ovulation pains don't always signal ovulation, unfortunately. Many women start getting pains from O 2-3 days before an egg is actually released so unless you chart or use opks, there is no sure way to tell when you actually ovulated. You may have ovulated a little later than you thought, in which case a positive test would show later. I ovulated on CD22 of a 27 day cycle and didn't get a positive test until well after AF was due. As the pp said, it could have also been a late implantation. Good luck and hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->