First tri and lump in breast

LostandFound

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am 8 weeks preg (unexpected but not unwelcome). On friday, i found a new lump in my breast. I'm trying to stay calm until the tests are done, but can't help but be anxious about what it might be, especially carrying a baby. If you're the praying sort, please pray for me. I don't know how to mention this to any of my close friends or family but feel sick with fear.

Try not to worry Hun till you have seen a doctor. I found one 4 weeks ago. But it was just a little abscess which has now cleared up after some antibiotics. Defo get it checked out as soon as you can though, always best not to ignore things like that. Good luck!

Hello, I shall pray for you :flower:
Just try to stay as calm as possible (I know that may be very hard) and take all actions needed to get it checked.
:hugs:
If you can bring yourself to tell someone I think it would be a comfort to you to have someone "real" to lean on.

Stay calm it might not be anything bad pregnancy hormones can cause all kinds of weird things. I had a lump in my breast and in my armpit all through my last pregnancy they checked them a few times and told me to do regular self examinations to check no more appeared but they both disappeared within a week of giving birth! Hope it's as simple for you xxxxxxxx

I have had a lump for 3 years (on biopsy likely fibroadinoma) which I was scheduled to have surgically removed this month. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before surgery. Now I have to have it monitored to make sure it doesn't grow in a suspicious way. Not sure what they will recommend.

Have it examined and get an ultrasound and biopsy if recommended. Fibroadinomas are fairly common and not harmful (though if they grow quickly they can be problematic). I hope that it is not anything serious, but the only thing to do is find out as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->