First tri due date list. May, June and July mama's let's have your dates!

All added! Peters Pooky - I remember you from the TTC threads. Hope you are doing well.

H&H pregnancies ladies. xxx

Congrats! Funnily enough I got my BFP the only month I didn't have a clue when I ovulated. I guess sometimes our bodies like to do things under their own steam. :) Look forward to seeeing you over in the second tri soon. xx

Hey everyone I'm due June 29th! Should be heading to the 2nd tri forum as of tomorrow really though! Good luck and baby dust to you all :) xx

All added. Look forward to seeing you over in 2nd tri hun!

Hi can you remove my name please unfortunatly my 12 week scan revealed i'd had a mmc :cry: hope you all have a h&h 9 months though xx

My scan put me back by 1 day - now officially due 12/7/12.

I hadn't had regular periods between coming off the pill and BFP, so I was quite surprised that my LMP date was so accurate - I was all prepared to be moved to the end of July!

Terribly sorry to hear that Camlet. Hope you are looking after yourself. Xx

Im due the 27th june, however its a leap year so if your due after feb 28th everyone will be due a day earlier, :) so techically i will be the 26th of june :) xx

Im due the 27th june, however its a leap year so if your due after feb 28th everyone will be due a day earlier, :) so techically i will be the 26th of june :) xx

Your due date is 40+0, right? In which case mine already includes the leap day. My scan put me at 12+2 on a Saturday, so my round numbers are Thursdays, and my official due date is Thurs 12th July.

The hosp gave me 27th, if u count 177 days which wud make me 40 weeks, is the 26th, i was sad and counted it the other day lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->