First trimester... Feeling terrible!

CBNTCEM35

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I haven't been on in a while..Life has been crazy! I'm now 9w and 2d pregnant and feeling awful!!! I haven't actually been sick but I feel so nauseous all the time, I find it hard to breathe, my boobs are sore I sleep alllllll the time and have no energy!!!! I was trying to eat healthy.. But it seems that everything healthy just makes me want to hurl..lol. I can't stand the smell of certain foods! So I have resorted to eating the things my body craves cuz I literally cannot stand to eat anything else. Im thoroughly not enjoying my first trimester.. Anyone else feel this way? Any advice on feeling a little better?

Its just one of the joys of being pregnant lol. I know I felt horrible from weeks 6-10 , I would literally cry to OH about the way I felt. The nausea kept me up all night even though I was extremely exhausted everyday. It was really a hassle while doin my last 3 months in hs. Luckily by week 10 I felt a whole lot better, which just opened up a new can of worms. WORRY. I worried everyday because I had no symptoms to indicate my baby was ok. I told myself id feel better once I felt movement. WRONG. The second I didnt feel him moving as much I panicked. So as mothers, we never really get a break! I tried every remedy possible for my early preg symptoms, nuthin worked. Its all hormones. You'll feel better soon. Goodluck

Yesterday I was saying how I want to feel sick or something just so I could have some reassurance everything was going okay. Today I feel horrendous, everytime I move more then an inch I feel like im going to be sick. I think it wasn't till around 8 weeks last time the sickness kicked in when I was pregnant with Jamie aswell. Hopefully yours will die down about 12 weeks like a lot of people :) Just eat what you can atm don't try and force yourself to eat something that's gonna make you feel worse even if its healthy :flower: I remember with Jamie all I ate for 3 weeks was strawberries and icecream lol It will get better :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->