First trimester worries.

MummyKP

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks with DC2 and have no symptoms!! With my DD, I was nauseous/sick from week 6-9 on a daily basis. This time round I feel nothing. I had some waves of nausea in the first week or two, but I feel so normal. I am tired, that's probably the ONLY symptom I've got, but that could be put down to starting my days at 4:30am at the minute. Anyone else have no symptoms? We say baby last weekend at a private scan with a strong healthy heartbeat, but I just can't help the worrying that something isn't right. I know no pregnancies are the same, and I've had no bleeding etc, but I just can't get rid of that niggle in the back of my head!!

i'm having symptoms but still just constantly worried. i am sure it is nothing for the both of us. had a scan a couple days ago and saw my bean with a good heartbeat! maybe you're having a boy this time!
anyway, just wanted to say you are not alone with the first tri worries! i am also 9 weeks.

I had very little symptoms with both my girls and like you wish I had. You'll be thankful for it in the future ;)

x

I had no symptoms with my DS 3 years ago and likewise nothing this time around either! Based on the hell some of my friends go through with sickness etc i'm counting myself lucky! My midwife told me it just means your body is better at coping with the hormones - it's not a negative thing at all :)

I have next to no symptoms either!
Exhausted all the time and I've had a few waves of nausea but nothing like with my DS 3 years ago!
I can't wait for a scan to know if everything is ok in there!

I was only mildly sick from weeks 7-9, and then everything basically disappeared. Everything is good so far at 15 weeks! :)

I'm on my 3rd now and not had many with any I just feel normal even dont get the bump lol 1st midwife apt for me is 10+3 as I wasn't available for an earlier one busy with school run lol I'm 9+3 today :p so by time i see her won't b long to wait for scan :D it seems to go so slow this time and i was so anxious at the start of this one lol been fine thou recently :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->