first try after my angel baby...........

onelove06

Mommy of an angel baby!!!
Reaction score
So after some ladies that have posted on my last thread started to make me think.... i have decided that my hubby and i are going to try this month... I know that I just had my first period after my miscarriage but it wasnt messed up from it. I figure that we are going to try but not get disapointed if it doesnt happen just gonna hope that i get the best birthday present this year and that would be a :bfp: but not going to stress about it........ I think if it does happen i am going to leave it a secret til we no for sure that it will last..... so i will keep my fingers crossed and hope for it but not going to work my self up about it :cloud9:

Fingers crossed for you hun!!
That's going to be my approach..not going to stress about it, or get my hopes up. We'll see how that goes, lol!
Hope we both get a :bfp: !!

It would be the best birthday present seeing as my birthday is Aug 6th so it would be right about the time we should find out.......

That would be an amazzzzzzzzing birthday present!! Hope you get it :)

Girl starting trying again is the best thing to make you feel better!
I hope to hear good news from you soon!!

That`s very great! Don’t give up your chances for another pregnancy. It will be much ideal now because both of you taking pleasure of trying again. Good aura will help you much to attain successful conception. I am sending you dust of babies. God bless…:happydance:

Good luck!

DH and I are going to try after my first period, which looks to be getting ready to start.

Hope your birthday wish comes true!

thank you... my hopes are getting higher not trying to let it get to me...... but just hoping my O is on time and not funny this month...... I will be 24 on the 6th and my mom started at 23 so I am hoping!!!!! thank you!

If it feels right in your heart, then by all means go for it. I waited 4 yrs after the loss of my twins before I started TTC again. We are all different and we react differently.
I wish you much luck and I'm sending you many blessings~

Hugs to you~

we been on a rather weird pattern... like 2 days and then off 2 day then so on... so i dont know if that is a good thing or not.. guess time will tell... i have always wanted this for years now and i was happy to find out that i can get pregnant just have to be on time... i wish i was one of them women that can get pregnant just by looking at them side ways lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->