First ultrasound on Thursday! Anyone else?

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I'll be 10 weeks 2 days! I'm getting a little anxious for it. Some of my symptoms seem to be fading, like nausea and sore nipples, so hopefully this scan will give me some reassurance that all is well with little babe!

Anyone else's first scan coming up?

Mine is next Thursday! I'll only be 8+5 then though so a little nervous I won't see much. Yours should be lovely at 10+2. My nausea always subsides about 12 weeks so maybe you're just lucky and yours is going early! Xxx

I had my first ultrasound with baby number two right around 10 weeks as well! I am pretty excited! Been contemplating doing an early gender scan around 13-14 weeks as well... I did for my last and they were correct and it was nice knowing early :)

Are you excited?! They do not do them that early here!

I always have an early scan as I'm such a worry guts!
You can have one from 6 weeks here but you have to pay, the first one you get on nhs is 12 weeks so that one will be fab but I just can't wait that long!
I'm very excited but a week feels like a lifetime away!!

I'll def do the gender scan but about 16 weeks I think! Xx

I have my first US tomorrow, I'll be 6 weeks, but I'm high-risk. Super nervous yet excited!

Eek! So many! You ladies be sure to update!! I know I will. This was a surprise baby for us and is still in so many ways very surreal. Maybe after this ultrasound it will feel more real.

Just had mine done and have definitely been reassured. Baby measured spot on and we saw his little heart beating and he was squirming around. So all is well, even with my disappearing symptoms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 20
Thank you ladies!! ❤️❤️❤️ Still so surreal.

Congrats! What a great photo.

Our little snowflake was teeny tiny, couldn't make out much, but we did see the heartbeat! 154bmp. Very pleased with that!

Awesome you saw it so early!!! I just looked up gender by beats lol, mine was 163 at one point and 168 at another, and both say boy on the calculator! We will see, because I have a feeling it's a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->