First visit to RE

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I feel a bit self centred posting about my self like this but what the hell.

Yay! at last I have met someone who wants to help, ok so it is for money but still. OH has a super duper swimmers test where they look at them then clean them up and look again. Expensive, but guess we don´t have a choice.
I´m having FSH, LH Prolactin, Then (sorry in Spanish) Estradiol, TSM and something I can´t read. Oh and some bloods for Hep C B Aids etc.
Best of all they are letting me have the tests done at my DRs if I can so should cut the costs a lot. Feels good to be doing something proactive. Now I just have to wait for my period to get it all done. For once I won´t be sad when AF arrives as it means a step forward. (naturally be better is I got BFP but at least it is something.)

Awesome news!! I think we all feel better when we're being proactive. Good luck!!!

Good luck hun. Still hope you get a BFP this month but if not at least there are tests and hopefully answers in the near furture.

:hugs:

I think information and a plan of action is key in TTC! It's what keeps us going from month to month. Every time I get knocked down, I develop a new plan and hope is revived.

Great to hear you have a new plan Natsby!! Let us know your results!

I feel a bit self centred posting about my self like this but what the hell.

Don't be daft. 1. We're interested! 2. Your experiences help others. :hugs:

Anyway, good luck! I'm glad you're getting some help. Progress always feels good. Fingers crossed they give you some answers and you get knocked up soon. :hugs:

Good Luck Natsby...really glad you are moving forward with a plan x

yay good for you! I felt the same way when I first visited my FS....I think booking the appointment you have all these feelings of failure then when you meet with them you feel so much more positive. Hope all the tests come back good and you will get that bfp soon [-o<[-o<[-o<

Nats! Glad to hear that it went so well.
Good luck hun!!
and dont be silly, you seserve attention as well, it is not being self centered at all, it is letting us know how you are, and we want to know so thanks for posting :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: dont feel that way sweety :hugs:

Im glad your appt went well, bring on the :witch: so you can get the ball rolling :thumbup:

good luck! keep us posted :hugs:

Great news, Nats!! :happydance: Sounds like he's prescribed a pretty standard initial workup for you two. I hope it turns up something that's really easy to fix! :haha: You're on your way now!

Thanks everyone!! I feel much better about it all, except I have pain like Ov pains, (a bit late but possible) but I think my uterus is quivering in fear of the dye test! She said she wouldn´t do that unless it seemed necessary later on, but my body knows!
You guys are great thanks for all the support!!:hugs: and :dust:

Great news Natsby.

It's so nice to feel proactive about your body and your life.

Good luck.

Natsby I am so pleased you have a plan if AF comes along and can't wait to hear how things go for you x

Great news nats ,:happydance::happydance:So happy for you ,another step forward ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ditto all the above Natsby, it's a really great step forward, really glad for you! Whatever the results at least you won't feel like you're in the dark anymore, though I pray that it's all good for you both.

fx'd for super results!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->