First weekly appointment

flowergirl7

Reaction score
Had a cervical check and I'm almost 1cm dilated! Haha! Last time my water broke when I was about 2cm so I know it doesn't really mean anything, but it's nice to hear there's something going on down there. I also had some BH afterwards and light bleeding. My body is getting ready :)
How is everyone progressing?

My last check I was only a finger tip. But that was at 33 weeks, lol. Cervics was still high and thick.

I had my first weekly appointment this week but she hasn't started checking yet. I tried not to be disappointed since I know that cervical checks don't really indicate much and I could be dilated for weeks before he actually gets here but I was kind of hoping for one. Oh well, hopefully next week. Baby is SUPER low though. He's already pressing his head against my cervix so I'm hoping something starts happening down there by the time we reach term. I went over by a week with my first and I have no desire to do that again!

I know we can walk around at 3 or 4 cm for a couple weeks. It's funny how our bodies work.

I was stuck at 5 cm for quit awhile!! So annoying.

I have a feeling that's going to be me too, dilating to a 3-5 and staying that way for weeks. Especially since everyone keeps saying how he's going to come early since he's so low. If he's anything like my first, he's going to be stubborn and not come out until after my due date.

I have only been having sweeps since 37weeks +6. But my cervix has changed loads since then. And still he is staying put! lol. I was closed & very long when I had swabs done at 35weeks. I think & after all the changing its definitely down to baby to decide when baby is coming. Coz my cervix says he is but he says differently lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->