Firtst night in fluff................

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
Well we did it girls !!!!
and
NO LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbup::happydance::yipee::headspin::loopy::dance:

she wore her new slinki minki with a mothercare and bb insert :thumbup: i'm sooo pleased her butt was dry as a bone too :happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:dance: Yay!!!!!

I may have to buy one of those too....did it not come with an insert?

x

no i bought it preloved...had only used once or twice tho, got one hell of a bargain!!!i think they do come with insers but she must have kept it !!!

i'm defo gonna be getting some new ones after that thoi am very impressed!! although it is very bulky it really keeps everything in :thumbup:

sara

xx

Woooooo :happydance: Impressive! Those Smart Nappy inserts are fab...and im sure the BB inserts could hold a small swimming pool!

xxx

no i bought it preloved...had only used once or twice tho, got one hell of a bargain!!!i think they do come with insers but she must have kept it !!!

i'm defo gonna be getting some new ones after that thoi am very impressed!! although it is very bulky it really keeps everything in :thumbup:

sara

xx

TBH, like we've said before, as much as all these nappies look the part, at the end of the day we have them to do a job and that is to not leak! So.....I'm going to try one! Can you buy the Mothercare inserts seperately?

x

exactly, like you say so long as it does the job:thumbup: dont get me wrong tho they do look good she just resembles J-LO :rofl:

yeah you get em in packs of two think they are around £5 ish????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->