Fisher Price Sit Me Up

SonnyH

Reaction score
I purchased a FP Sit Me Up but my LO is really unseen on it, she just fusses to get out. I thought OK, just a bad purchase & I'll sell it but I cannot for the life of me dissemble it fully?! I've got it all apart bar the round arm bits on the sides. They just won't budge? Has anyone else tried to/successfully taken theirs apart? I can't post it if I can't get it down! I don't understand why they would make it so hard to take apart!

Thanks if anyone has any tips!

I don't know but fisher price stuff in general is quite hard to dissemble in my experience, so good luck.

I've given up. I emailed them and they said it can't be dismantled. So I'll persivere with my daughter in it, she's seemed a bit happier in the last couple days. I think her main gripe is that she hates having her arms raised (no idea why) and the seat forces them to shoulder height!

Bit of a shame it can't be taken apart for things like storaging it back in its box or selling on second hand!

Mine hated it too at first, but is gradually liking it more and more as he has more body control. Hope yours starts liking it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->