Fitness dvd..

princess_x0

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good fitness dvd. I was thinking of Natalie Cassidy's Then and now, but does anyone have any good reviews on any xxx

i have davina mcalls one i like that im not to sure which one though ill check then post

I really like the Ministry fo Sound "Pump it Up" DVD.

It's quite high energy and its like an aerobics class which suits me better than the dance ones as I always find they go a bit too quickly and takes a few times to actually manage to do it.

It depends what you're into though :)

xxx

If you want something more toned down, Mari Winsor's Pilates series is excellent, I swear by it.

Davina's "my three 30 minute workouts" is great but quite hard work imo :blush:

i have all of MOS pump it up workout dvds. love them, really get you going and the music is great. i lost over a stone doing them after i had nicole.

I bought my first fitness DVD yesterday :D But only because it was in the 2 for £5 basket in morrisons! :rofl:

I started it yesterday, but didn't get to finish because Anna started crying... Now I just have to find the time to do it! LOL I have no doubt it would work if I did it every day, but Anna seems to disaprove! :dohh:

^ awww. callum loves watching me doin mine, he sits in fits of laughter!!

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred..i love it..

I bought Beach Body's Hip Hop Abs right before getting pregnant! It's all dance to hip hop basically. Full system, and it is funnnn! providing you like dancing!!! LOL.
Not totally sure how it works as I found out I was pregnant, and doc told me it wasn't a good idea to be working on something intense at the beginning of my pregnancy!

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred..i love it..

I second this.Could barely walk after trying it out.Discovered muscles,I didnt know existed!Bought it on amazon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->