Fitted Nappies and Summer?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
After reading a few things i was just wondering what you were going to do with your fitteds in summer? I read some people leaving them uncovered (no additional wrap) in the warmer weather as they stay dry (dryer at least)? I'd never given it much thought before but I'd love to show off some of my gorgeous fluff that normally goes covered up :cry:! :flower:

I leave them uncovered in the house atm anyway. He wore his monkeysnuggles without a wrap for about 3 hours today before he pooped in it (its still new enough for him to hold his poop in for it) and the outside was still dry. I dont have many fitteds (just HLs and the monkey snuggles) but fully intend to leave them wrap free all summer

The only fitteds I have are Little Lambs but at the moment I have her in one without a wrap from about 4.30pm until she goes to bed.

the nappy i just bought from you is one bought with the intention of leaving uncovered whilst the weather is nice, at least i'm hoping it'll cope without too many wet patches round the house :rofl:

i hate using wraps with 2 parters and have considered leaving him with a nice fluffy bum without the yucky PUL a few times but chickened out. Glad to see i'm not a complete nut!

hopefully after we move into an double glazed house i'll be able to do this as i still have a few cutey fitteds, in this house im in now though it is totally impossible, its too cold, she needs about 4 layers on over her nappies lmfao

x

We've been leaving the wraps off on nice days too. I usually sit her on a prefold to play so there is double protection for the carpet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->