Five weeks and nausea

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
Woke up and had to run my ass off to the toilet this morning. I didn't think it would happen this early but maybe I'm just unlucky :shrug:
Anybody else started morning/afternoon/night-time sickness around then? Tried making an omelette but the smell of it cooking just turned my stomach so I'm now onto boring tasteless porridge :(

My sickness got bad about 9 weeks (i think) and lasted up until about 15, then i wore off. Mine was really bad but maybe thats just cause im having twins?
I'm not surprised its starting this early. You're making a baby, you're body's not used to that! Hormones will be raging. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

My sickness got bad about 9 weeks (i think) and lasted up until about 15, then i wore off. Mine was really bad but maybe thats just cause im having twins?
I'm not surprised its starting this early. You're making a baby, you're body's not used to that! Hormones will be raging. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

I was expecting the sickness but not so soon, I guess it just shocked me a little when I woke up and felt totally different to the last few days. I really hope it doesn't last long but what needs to happen must happen.
Thanks hunni :hug:

I never really had a lot of sickness.
Maybe around the forth month, but it didn't last too long.
But I also couldn't cook. Found the smells disgusting. :D

I never really had a lot of sickness.
Maybe around the forth month, but it didn't last too long.
But I also couldn't cook. Found the smells disgusting. :D

Oh you are lucky chick! I feel in a right state today it's not nice hehe.
Porridge has settled my stomach a little but theres that lingering nauseous feeling which I'm hoping will go away :flower:

Im 6W3D so far i havent really had any sickness at all.
A bit of nausea and thats it.. i dont wanna jinx myself though, plenty more weeks to come :haha:

I don't know what I had at 11 weeks, but, it only lasted for 3 days. Midwives said morning sickness, doctor said stomach bug.
I woke up having a panic attack at 8:30am (could feel myself bourking in my sleep).
9am I was being sick. I couldn't close my eyes else I'd be sick and it was happening every 15 minutes for 12 hours. EACH DAY! I lost a stupid amount of weight.
Was prescribed 5 days of anti-sickness tablets, and they did wonders!

I was only sick once after the tabs had finished, and that was when I ate a yoghurt at 11pm and it disagreed with my body.

Mine showed up super early! Ended a couple weeks into my 2nd trimester,I was so relieved it didn't last the whole time! Morning sickness can start at any time, you're probably just one of the lucky ones, (like me) who get it almost from the beginning! Good luck! If it gets really bad there's an anti-nausea medicine that is safe to take while pregnant called Zofran, it really helped me!

I told you I was going out today right? I walked out the door, I felt weak and tired then all of a sudden nausea hit me again, the same as this morning like I was going to be sick. My body just told me that I needed to stay at home, so I told my friend and she wasn't happy about it, but I can't help it. All I get is nausea but it's never so bad that I need to run to the bathroom, that only happened 2 weeks after sex.

My morning sickness was how I figured out I was pregnant. I probably started throwing up around 4-5 weeks. By the time I was 7 weeks I figured I either had to be pregnant or dying (at the time I hoped for death). Mine was terrible up until just recently. My doctor wouldn't ever put me on anything for it and I couldn't ever find anything that would consistently work to fight it. But it seems to have stopped now (knock on wood). I think it just depends. Good luck!

Yeah I'm getting it quite bad first thing this morning and it's been going all day I feel worn out from it... I've tried to eat little nibbles in between just to keep my energy up and give some to baby.
I've also started sneezing a lot and my nose is so runny! I'm guessing another sympton :flower:

Yeah I'm getting it quite bad first thing this morning and it's been going all day I feel worn out from it... I've tried to eat little nibbles in between just to keep my energy up and give some to baby.
I've also started sneezing a lot and my nose is so runny! I'm guessing another sympton :flower:

Same here! I keep sneezing too, I was thinking it was hayfever, but my hayfever has gone I haven't had it for like 3 years now loool. Unless it's come back.

And I calculated back to when I think I conceived, because I remember I have this app on my blackberry on when I ovulate. And apparently I am actually 5 weeks 3 DAYS pregnant! I hope this is accurate lool

oh yeh mine started at 4 weeks and still is going strong...
they gave me meds for it but they do nothing at all.
but i think its a very remeasuring sign that everything is well with your body and the baby

Same here! I keep sneezing too, I was thinking it was hayfever, but my hayfever has gone I haven't had it for like 3 years now loool. Unless it's come back.

And I calculated back to when I think I conceived, because I remember I have this app on my blackberry on when I ovulate. And apparently I am actually 5 weeks 3 DAYS pregnant! I hope this is accurate lool

Oh I don't have hayfever thats how I'm guessing it's another symptom hehe. I thought my brain was leaking lol! I have absolutely no idea when I ovulated I really don't haha so I have no idea :)

Holli I hope so I can't wait for the first scan to just make sure everything is okay that's when I'll finally be able to truly relax :flower:

My morning sickness started really early. I found out I was pregnant at 2+6 and I started having nausea around 3+2. Mine started going away around 9/10 weeks, so I got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->