Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Hehehe also have another 3 wns on the way plus 3 preloved arrived today and another 5 preloved to arrive :shy:

I went a bit wn crazy!!

love your longies! If you ever want to sell :) lol
I finally finished the strip washing (and drying!) of all my nappies and I also lanolised the longies and they're now ready to go again :thumbup:

So here is my stash in all it's clean, stripped and lanolised glory.. I have to say (dare I say it?!?!) that I'm very stash happy right now!

Pic 1 - 7 Mini Lala, 5 BG v3, and 1 BG v4 print
Pic 2 - 4 Wee Notions One Size and 9 Blueberry One Size
Pic 3 - 19 (!!) Totsbots Easyfit v2.. I'm actually going to buy one more as I may as well round up the number :haha:
Pic 4 - 4 Totsbots Bamboozles, 3 Totsbots Cottons, 4 Totsbots PUL wraps, 2 Motherease Rikki Wraps, 5 Totsbots Fleece Wraps
Pic 5 - 3 Pairs of Wool Longies, made by moi :happydance:

Not pictured are 7 Ella's House Hemp Bumhuggers which I dont use anymore as the large ones dont actually seem all that generous :shrug: But they are fab night nappies so I'm keeping hold of those for the moment :D

love your longies! If you ever want to sell :) lol
I finally finished the strip washing (and drying!) of all my nappies and I also lanolised the longies and they're now ready to go again :thumbup:

So here is my stash in all it's clean, stripped and lanolised glory.. I have to say (dare I say it?!?!) that I'm very stash happy right now!

Pic 1 - 7 Mini Lala, 5 BG v3, and 1 BG v4 print
Pic 2 - 4 Wee Notions One Size and 9 Blueberry One Size
Pic 3 - 19 (!!) Totsbots Easyfit v2.. I'm actually going to buy one more as I may as well round up the number :haha:
Pic 4 - 4 Totsbots Bamboozles, 3 Totsbots Cottons, 4 Totsbots PUL wraps, 2 Motherease Rikki Wraps, 5 Totsbots Fleece Wraps
Pic 5 - 3 Pairs of Wool Longies, made by moi :happydance:

Not pictured are 7 Ella's House Hemp Bumhuggers which I dont use anymore as the large ones dont actually seem all that generous :shrug: But they are fab night nappies so I'm keeping hold of those for the moment :D

Thanks hun! I wont be parting with them anytime soon ;) They are FAB for night times and are bone dry in the mornings.. love em!
I got the wool for those from Ebay, something like £3.25 for a 50g ball and they're 100% wool. Very very soft :)

Well if you ever decide to go into business id buy some off of you lol

Gorgeous stashes evreyone! Mine is still tiny and fits on one half of the shelf under Xavier's changing table, with my spare flip inserts and fleece liners in a wicker basket that used to have the sposies in.

Ok... girls. I have a problem :rofl:

Here we go (missing 1 x rockmelon itti AIO, 1 x red itti boo, 2 cheapies, 3 x wraps, 4 x BB mini deluxe in white, more BGV3s, 1 x lime + choc dot CT, a WAHM skulls and 2 issy bears in the post...) my stash:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/164788_485544735996_666070996_6425663_4055176_n.jpg

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/165751_485545660996_666070996_6425685_7997668_n.jpg

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/162942_485546110996_666070996_6425698_4929720_n.jpg

:dohh: I need to stop :rofl:

Is your problem a lack of space?!? :rofl:

Love so many of them :D

Lol no I have loads of space, but little money!!!

You like them because LOADS of them came from you :rofl: xx

It is nice problem no?

I was going through a round of nappy stash size guilt last night and thinking of ones to sell on. My husband wandered in and said 'don't do that, it is your little obsession. Go with it.' Still going to sell some though to make up for the Easyfits I've been buying for her nursery nappy stash.

I love this thread, my stash isn't great because baby isn't here so still in the getting different 1s to try stage. Haley90 where did you get the very hungry caterpillar nappies? They are fantastic!

Bless Mr Mandarhino!!! :lol:

:rofl: @hayley... I think you may have a point :rofl:

:lol:

My VHC nappies are... A clothmapolitan, a WNOS, a Rosie boos and I have my eye on a HL fitted... :)

some of Aussy's stash, missing quite a few though, UD, Jambots, a couple of WN, BG's and cheapies, fleece soakers and lots of wraps.

before and afte shot hehe

Attachments

• SNV33699 - Copy.jpg
    SNV33699 - Copy.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
  • SNV33700 - Copy.jpg
    SNV33700 - Copy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
  • SNV33731.jpg
    SNV33731.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SNV33049c.jpg
    SNV33049c.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
nice stash's ladies im gonna take a pic or 2 and photoshop them together to get my stash pic as i can never have them all clean at the same time lol

ok, this is how obsessive I am. Im going to do "group" shots later of each brand... you cant see the prints in that picure, and i need an inventory!

I worked out the value last week, I've had to add them onto my house insurance.. Im not even joking. :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->