• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

bets on how many photo's hayley will need too take too fit all the nappies in hehe

Roo's statsh is so pretty & girlie, I love it :cloud9:

:lol: I will have to do it in batches, as there are always loads in the wash :lol:

I'll take the first half tonight!!! :rofl: x

I'd be impressed it they are all laid out and she can get them all in 6 lol hayley is the queen of nappies! lol

:rofl: 6!!!

the ittis will be the problem, i only have ittis, issys, BGv3s and a few WN now - it wont be THAT difficult ;) if you want close ups then it'll be 4 or 5 though :lol:

my ikea bookcase is double-stacked though, i need to sell some dvds :rofl: x

i was thinking 6 in the bookcase :haha: hayley, you are the nappy queen!!

:blush: i cant help it :rofl:

you should see it, all colourful and pretty... and itti keep releasing new prints... issys keep coming up for sale... i cant stop :rofl:

I love how soft itti's are but they just don't work for us, the rise is way too low on my skinny boy and he isn't even that tall! and the tutto's, I hate the baggy bum :(

ahhh, we looovez da ittis ;)

H is tall and skinny, so they fit him WAY better than everything else. Blueberrys just gaped, flips were AWFUL and any form of fitted make him cry. Itti's have worked from newborn for us (we had such a giant baby :rofl:)

tuttos are marvellous, but its SOOOO annoying washing each every bloody insert, and unsnapping and snapping... i love it when i have time to make them all nice and colour co-ordinated, but its just so time consuming!x

you're kidding right :rofl: see my stash pic later, then try and sell me another tutto :rofl:

(how much are you asking for?)

make me an offer .... it's a tutto spectra, only used twice as just don't like the fit

I have a few more diapers coming (AMP's) and then I'll have to take a pic. I've never taken a stash pic. I'd almost be afraid to. Afraid that DH would see it and realize just how much money I've spent on pretty diapers! :blush:

BTW, another itti lover here!

Thought I'd share Elsie and Puddings stash (even though most of puddings stash is in her hospital bag in the car) as Elsie has been in sposies the past few days as I've been in and out of hospital. Whoop for a full stash pic :thumbup:
stash7.jpg

STASH8.jpg

Top Shelf -
First row -Elsie's woolies x3, Elsie's longies x2, Elsie's pumpkin pants x2
Second row - Pudding's itti's x3, Pudding's BGs x3
Third row - Pudding's bambooty, fitted mutt, fitted oww, bamboozle and wraps.
Fourth row - wet bag FULL of fleece liners, Pudding's woolies and pre folds.

Bottom shelf is all Elsie's -
First row - TBx2, issy x2, pop in x2, cheapie, BG
Second row - TB, itti x6, bambooty, BBOS
Third row - TB, flip, G nappy, fitted mutt x2, bamboozle x3
Fourth row - gen y x7 :blush:, loads of inserts and prefolds.

LOL it's missing 14 of Pudding's nappies too :blush:

And I have two issy's and a BBSS on the way :haha:

ok, this isnt up to date. this was a couple of months ago, and i dont think ive posted it in this thread...

i have about 10 more ittis since this. and 3 or so more issys. theres another BBOS and a bambooty too, but they are being sold as they were part of a bundle...

everything; roughly:

311958_10150320590145997_666070996_8398778_1936805138_n.jpg

ittis;

309625_10150320204225997_666070996_8395760_1512530563_n.jpg

and a standard wash at the end of the week!!

320889_10150320171900997_666070996_8395635_1084479129_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"