Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

I'm actually a tad embarrassed to take a picture of mine because I have quite alot already :blush: (figured best to have a bit of everything and sell on what doesn't work)

3/4 of my rainbow stash!

EFs V3, MioSolos, FuzziBunz Elites and LL OSFA.

Missing are 1 EF, 3 FBz, 1 LL OSFA (we use these for night with both MFs and a booster) plus my one pretty a Happy Heiny Retro Swirl bought from the factory shop when on hols in San Diego! :smug:

xXx

Attachments

• IMAG0243.jpg
    IMAG0243.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Heres mine:

Photo 1: (rows left to right) ALL SIZE 1 apart from 1 size pockets.
LL Pocket
7 LL Bamboo
18 LL Microfibre
Ebay Cheapies

Photo 3: (Size 2)
10 LL Bamboo
15 Cotton Bottom Prefolds

Photo 4:
9 LL wraps (size 1)
3 Motherease wraps (small,although i feel they are wrongly labelled-they seem huge!)
1 Cotton Bottom Wrap (small)
3 Motherease Wraps (medium)
21 LL Bamboo Bosters
2 x roll of disposable Liners

Hopefully they all uploaded ok! Boring stash just now but im still a newbie to all of this and hopefully will be getting more colour soon! atleast im sorted for the fitteds!haha.

Attachments

• DSCF0912.jpg
    DSCF0912.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0914.jpg
    DSCF0914.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0915.jpg
    DSCF0915.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0916.jpg
    DSCF0916.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
:blush:

OK, here goes...... *hides in embarrassment*

https://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss306/Phoenixbaby123/DSCF4872.jpg

I'm just outstanding my VHC from Yummy Bummys and a wool soaker from Warners Woolies.

I know some people are going to think I am mad but my thought is, a few of each brand (OK, ignore the pop-ins, I couldn't help myself there lol) so that I still have a good amount if I do need to sell some on if they don't fit LO very well. Rather than stick to like two brands and find neither work and then having to sell up everything to fund trying something else.

That's my excuse and I am sticking to it :rofl:

I must confess I *may* have a slight fluff obsession :rofl:

Had destash so updated

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG1070-1.jpg
Pockets, ai2 and aio

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG1071.jpg
Fitted and wool

Thanks ladies.

I've told myself no more fluff. I need to buy my wraps now so have alot of junk to wack on eBay to fund it :haha:

ETA: I had a newborn grovia arrive yesterday that's not in that photo. (woodland print)

Got a soaker being made and will be getting the same lady to also make some longies for me too.

How many soakers/longies should I start with do you think?

You only really need 2 as you reuse until they need relanolising or get pooed on.

So another soaker in addition to the one being made should be OK?

Can't wait for it to be finished!

Yup! I have 2 soakers but getting an interlock wool soaker and rainbow longies being made. Will prob get more longies nearer winter.

What is interlock, exactly?

Before I had my HL's AI2 made, I did enquire about a fitted and Bonnie mentioned she also makes interlock soakers to match.

It's a material rather than like wool string iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->