Flat post ovulatory temps??

franm101

Reaction score
Anyone know about flat temps during the luteal phase?? I dont usually have this problem but this cycle has been quite different from the beginning..any ideas?? Getting lots of cramps and boobies somewhat sore but im not convinced either way it may go at this stage. :witch: due on Sunday the
27th :)

Didn't want to read and run, i wouldn't worry, if i've learnt anything since i started TTC, it's that the human body is very unpredictable! I think the most important thing is that your temps are still high.

Fingers crossed :bfp: for you this month!

Didn't want to read and run, i wouldn't worry, if i've learnt anything since i started TTC, it's that the human body is very unpredictable! I think the most important thing is that your temps are still high.

Fingers crossed :bfp: for you this month!

Thankyou!! Yes I am thankful for a clear ovulation pattern :)

Anyone know about flat temps during the luteal phase?? I dont usually have this problem but this cycle has been quite different from the beginning..any ideas?? Getting lots of cramps and boobies somewhat sore but im not convinced either way it may go at this stage. :witch: due on Sunday the
27th :)

I'm due on that Saturday so we've got to check in on each other! Wish me some :dust: and I'll wish you some :dust:!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->