Fleece liners

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
I have some blankets that never got used when I had Shannon they are fleece would I be able to cut some loners out of them if so how big should I cut them x x

yes, and cut them to suit the nappies you have :D

I did this myself the other day.. I went out and bought a plain fleece blanket for a few quid (it's huge too!) and have so far cut out 20 liners. Tried them out today (was making a point to MIL) and was really impressed...the liner was only very slightly damp even tho the nappy was soaked! And when she'd pooed, the liner did it's job very well! :thumbup:

I made mine to fit in the assortment of AIO's that I'm getting (and have already got) so I did them sanitary towel shaped if you know what I mean! The widest part I cut to 13cm and the thinnest part (the bit that goes between their legs) was 10cm.. the length I did to about 30cm. Looks just like the ones you buy on t'internet :thumbup:

Little tip, make a template on cardboard first, then try it out on a piece of paper, that way if it doesnt work out properly, you dont waste loads of fleece!

ive made quite a few pretty big ones for night and have made them wider than the nappies, to make sure she is deffo dry all night, they do poke out of the legs but you can kind of just squish them back inside the nappy lol

x

Thaanks for the tips ladies I'm gonna give it ago tomorrow and if they turn out ok will buy some funky fleece from fabric shop x x

Oh another tip - use a super sharp craft knife (if you have one! they are about £3/4 to buy) rather than scissors, you get a much nicer finish on the edges!

I have heard that people use shaving blade - but ouchy!!!

i just use normal scissors then serge round but you dont even have to do that, you can get good cut if you use proper scissors :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->