fleece wraps

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
Ive been told theyre good for night time when the baby isnt putting so much pressure on its bottom by sitting up but not good for day time as they tend to allow moisture to escape if baby is sat on the nappy.

When do other people use them? Have you found problems with the tots bots fleece wraps?

I use fleece pants, not fleece covers but it's the same concept, we've used them overnight and during the day. They work great for us

I use a tots bots fleece wrap at night time and it works fine, not had a leak with it yet! I think they are good as like wool they let some of the moisture from the nappy evaporate before it gets wet again. :)

I use a tots bots fleece wrap at night time and it works fine, not had a leak with it yet! I think they are good as like wool they let some of the moisture from the nappy evaporate before it gets wet again. :)

thanks - do you think you could use it in the day time?

thanks - do you think you could use it in the day time?

Yeah I think I could use it in the daytime now, but only because she is always crawling/standing and never sits still. I wouldn't use it on a baby that is sitting/lying down all day as I would think it would leak.

Unfortunately, Freya had an extra feed in the night as she has a bad cough and it sort of tipped the nappy over the edge (Weenotions + tots bots wrap) we had a massive wee explosion at about 4am, lol. She did have about 32oz just overnight though, which is a stupid amount. I won't blame the nappy or wrap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->