flimmin timewasters!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
anyone else had bother for people coming 2 collect things off freecycle??? i had offered a baby bath 3 black bags of clothes moses basket stand and a bouncer, had huge response and 3 people have failed to collect :evil:

sorry just needed a rant!

Grrr you must be so annoyed ! hate people like that ! :evil:

Is freecycle any good? :?

see i wudnt mind but 3 people not 2 show?? thts just bloody inconsiderate and makes me grudge putting things on it, which in turn aint fair for genuine people!!

Im posting them wipes tomorrow, o should be with u on monday :D

Why not list ur items on ebay Yvanne>? make some spondoolies :lol:

well i wud put them on ebay only im sick of paying their bloody fees!!! plus i dont want anything for the items lol!! i just want rid of them!!!

Ive had no shows a few times. I just kept offereing untill someone did come to collect.

Just out in the add offered again due to timewasters, do not apply unless you will genuinely pickup!

am just gunna take it 2 charity shop, no stayin in 4 another timewaster 2 no show up!

Most charity shops can't sell stuff like baskets or bouncers.

My mate runs a Cancer research shop and the amount of slings, monitors etc she has to bin is untrue. Everyones scared of being sued if something malfunctions :roll:

Stick with Freecycle, someone will be glad of it honey. maybe if they're pregnant this weather puts them off coming out? I offered to leave some clothes out last week and the bloke failed to pick them up TWICE. In that horrible rain. Lucky I'd wrapped them up they'd have been wrecked.

do a car boot in the summer you might make a couple of quid for it

Some charity shops can sell electrical stuff but they need to have something to be able to do it....
One i worked in there were two shops next to each other, one could sell electricals and the other couldnt.

Id agree not to take it to the charity shop though because they honestly do throw alot of stuff out! (thats how i got so many baby clothes, they were gonna go to trash for being dirty!)

Is your address quite hard to find? Maybe they couldn't find you? Just a thought :)

kim&roo said:
Is your address quite hard to find? Maybe they couldn't find you? Just a thought :)

lol i stay in a multi :p

the 1st girl has contacted me again....

fingers crossed!

I have fun finding places in multis, not! last one i did the person thankfully gave exact directions including what lift even to get!

lol my caretaker lets anyone in here :roll:

Im still trying to shift packs of size 2 pampers nappies!!!

Would love 4 someone to pinch em!

Have you tried Gumtree? What i couldnt shift on Freecycle i shifted on Gumtree instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->