Flip Disposable Inserts

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
For all you Flip addicts, just got this in my inbox, I'm sure the other shops will be getting them shortly, enjoy x

EXCLUSIVE TO BABA ME!

We are so pleased to announce that the revolutionary Flip Disposable Inserts have finally arrived!! As the official distributors of Flip nappies we are the ONLY retailer in Europe to have stock of Flip Disposable Inserts! Get your's first from Baba Me!

To launch the fantastic eco and pocket friendly disposable inserts from Flip we are putting them on SPECIAL OFFER for a limited time only - until our allocated stock goes!

Flip Disposable Inserts 3 packs of 18 for £10! (RRP of one packet is 3.95 GBP)

Buy 1 Flip Cover (in any gorgeous colour) + get 1 pack of Flip Disposable Inserts absolutely FREE!

Don't miss your chance to try Flip Disposable Inserts at these unmissable prices!

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/cloth-nappies/Bumgenius-Nappies-Special-Offers

Thanks hon :hugs: I love the idea of them but I'm still trying to figure out when I'd actually use them :shrug:

I have some, they've been selling over here for awhile now, and they aren't that great. We have only used them a few times, I'd say maybe 10x. Atleast half of those the insert got all bunched up and then atleast 2x that I can remember the thing practically exploded, all that gel was all over him, they barely hold anything. If you are going to change every hour, 2 max then they'd probably be fine for that though

I have some, they've been selling over here for awhile now, and they aren't that great. We have only used them a few times, I'd say maybe 10x. Atleast half of those the insert got all bunched up and then atleast 2x that I can remember the thing practically exploded, all that gel was all over him, they barely hold anything. If you are going to change every hour, 2 max then they'd probably be fine for that though

Oh that's a shame (for those that use Flips anyway).

Dont suppose you've had any experience with g Diapers? I am desperate to get some and have even emailed them and begged them to ship to my or use a supplier here but got nowhere. I've managed to get hold of a preloved one but was just wondering what their disposibles were like, they're meant to break down in the loo.

i had some of the Mothercare inserts (disposable ones) and i never used them....:shrug:

Dont suppose you've had any experience with g Diapers? I am desperate to get some and have even emailed them and begged them to ship to my or use a supplier here but got nowhere. I've managed to get hold of a preloved one but was just wondering what their disposibles were like, they're meant to break down in the loo.

Nope sorry never used them. But if you really want them you could have them shipped to me and I could ship them over to you? No clue how much shipping would be but maybe if you found some place to order them that has free shipping in the US then you would only have to pay the shipping over once?

Nope sorry never used them. But if you really want them you could have them shipped to me and I could ship them over to you? No clue how much shipping would be but maybe if you found some place to order them that has free shipping in the US then you would only have to pay the shipping over once?

Oh that might be an idea, I shall look into it and get back to you once my bank balance has recovered from the last nappy buying spree!

Thanks for the kind offer x

Lol no problem :) I don't mind doing it for anyone, on any of the diapers you can't get there, just let me know

To anyone who has used them - do you think they would be good to have to weather the meconium phase?

So... are they like the Mothercare smart nappy then? Where, in theory, you can use the Flip over and over again just changing the insert each time?

Yeah you use the flip cover over and over, unless something gets on it, just changing the insert

I think they would probably be good for meconium and babies that age don't move around a bunch and need changing very often so it would probably work, I do wonder if they would fit well though...

Yeah you use the flip cover over and over, unless something gets on it, just changing the insert

I think they would probably be good for meconium and babies that age don't move around a bunch and need changing very often so it would probably work, I do wonder if they would fit well though...

ive got a couple of cotton organic ones to try out - maybe i will get some disposable inserts too

I ordered off babipur and still haven't received mine they told me they'd take 2-3 weeks and that was back when the bogof on flips was on.

Have you tried contacting them? Peter is really good, there was a mix up with my order once and I emailed and Peter admitted that it had been overlooked and got it sent out that afternoon.

Ive emailed again today (they told me last time 2-3 weeks for them to come), hopefully they will come soon. Although from the sounds of it not sure they'll be used much lol

i've been in touch from babipur - their delivery is expected from Ireland on thursday should be dispatched fri/sat.

admittedly i'm not as excited about the sposie inserts. I'm still wondering when flip will finished their tease announcement on facebook - they're after US (st louis) testers for something - wonder if it's a slimline organic insert for day use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->