flip disposable inserts

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
anyone use them for when they are out? are they very absorbant??

We used them at birth and they were great for then, but I reckon he'd quickly out-pee them now, maybe doubled up they'd work. I just take a wetbag and some staydrys and a spare shell which are so slim to me anyway (but I have no basis for comparison with disposables!) :flower:

I don't find them very good to be honest. They're about the thickness of a disposable but without most of the nasty gel stuff. They're nowhere near as absorbant as the stay dry or organic inserts, so unless I want to change them every hour I have to use two together. I have a load to use so I have taken them to use at my mum's but after we use them I won't be buying any more.

I have them and I don't really like them, Hayden has worn them for nap before (less than 2hrs) and they leak ALL over him...all that gel stuff inside. They aren't very absorbent and dont' stay in place well, they need to be a bit wider to fit the entire inside part of the cover

I was advised that Grobaby disposable inserts are a bit better (stay in place better at least) than the Flip ones. Haven't had any personal experience, just coming from loaaads of research I've been doing the past couple of days :)

x

I used one the other week when i went to Liverpool shopping as i didn't have a wet bag or any nappy bags. He wore it for 4 hours or so and no leaks :thumbup:

i now have a little zip up pouch (£1 from primark) to store wets in rolled up nice and compact ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->