Flora's waterbirth on April Fool's day! (pics - LONG)

i actually love that you were advised to try 'loving techniques' to move things along i think thats brilliant. your birth sounds really lovely congrats :)

Yeah I'd heard it can help but I was surprised they suggested it. They seem to be very pro natural birth where I went which was really postive.

its something i have been reading alot about recently, i have a book on pre order about orgasmic birth. its interesting that you say dont dont remember any pain during your loving time! i can wait to give birth again!

Congratulations great birthing story....now then these loving techniques....i got to ask did you have sex during labour then????? Or is that just my filthy mind thinking only loving technique is sex...hehe...intrigued

Congratulations great birthing story....now then these loving techniques....i got to ask did you have sex during labour then????? Or is that just my filthy mind thinking only loving technique is sex...hehe...intrigued

:rofl: well I have to admit that DH was kind of up for the lot, I was like 'I don't think so!' but they suggested nipple stimulation, and sorry tmi but there was some gentle rubbing in the right area iykwim :blush:... its quite embarassing to admit that I think I very nearly orgasmed! Mainly just kissing and heavy petting though.

:rofl: well I have to admit that DH was kind of up for the lot, I was like 'I don't think so!' but they suggested nipple stimulation, and sorry tmi but there was some gentle rubbing in the right area iykwim :blush:... its quite embarassing to admit that I think I very nearly orgasmed! Mainly just kissing and heavy petting though.

I'm all for making it more pleasurable!!!! well done.xxx

amazing birth well done she is gorgeous xx

Congratulations, Flora is gorgeous! I remember when you were on here in early labour, and I'm glad it all turned out so well! :)

That was a lovely story to read, makes me glad i had decided on a water birth :) , Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->