FlowerFairy has done it..she has her baby........

inxsmhpy

Mummy to a tribe of 6! =)
Reaction score
BOY!!!!!!!!

FlowerFairy had a very good sweep yesterday as some of you know. I received a text at 2.49am saying she had awoken to a weird pop and her waters had gone. She also said her pains were coming quite strong so she was off to labour ward. Then at 5.12am I received another text which read-'Its a boy! Noah Andrew David born at 4.56am weighing 8lb 5oz. He is fantastic! x'

Amazing huh??? I mean she must have been quite far on when her waters went but she described her pain as only quite strong!!!!

Anyways sorry its taken me until now to get this posted Skyla has given me quite a night bless her!! Huge congratulations to FlowerFairy,I'm so happy for her and bloomin well done!!!!:flower::thumbup:

aw i was just looking for updates!

Im glad it worked for her, she must be so happy!

Well done flowerfairy!

wow congrats flowerfairy that was indeed a great sweep!!!! xxxxx

Congrats on your new arrival Flower Fairy! Hope my sweep is as successful next week! :) x

Aw Yey congrats! X

Her post last night sounded promising - congratulations Flowerfairy, hope you're all doing well x

Thanks all :flower: Will do my story when I get a min!! It was all very fast and he is amazing!! He's fed really well and is so chilled!! We just got home which is lovley.

Did it all just on G & A!!!! :hug:

Baby Noah

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/DSCI0026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back