Flu jab

I did. Was totally fine after.

I had mine last week, it was the first time I've ever had a flu vaccine and I had whooping cough at the same time... I was surprised because it affected me quite a bit, 3 days after the injection I could barely move and I slept the entire day, but by day 4 I was completely better again..

I got mine at my 12 week appointment. I felt completely normal.

I had it when I was pg with my ds and don't remember any side affects from it. I'm booked in the 24th to have it again.

I had mine Friday, it was a little tender, other that that it wasn't bad.

I didn't. I've only had the flu shot once in my life and that was the one year I was as sick as a dog! Coincidence? Maybe... but I don't think so. To each their own though. It effects people in different ways (or not at all!)

I chose not to get it when I was pregnant with my daughter either, and that was in 2009 when the H1N1 virus was causing such a panic. I just carried hand sanitizer wherever I went and stayed indoors for the most part and was fine.

Yes had it a couple of weeks ago felt quite flu like for the rest of the day and some of the next then totally fine x

I had mine last Monday, didn't really feel anything until a couple of hours later where my arm went a bit sore. The pain went a couple of days later.

I got mine last week Friday and got the flu... >.<

Might be a cold but it started with a sore throat, moved to a sinus infection, and now it is in my chest and I am hacking up nasty stuff. Doctor told me not to come in unless I have a high fever.

Don't think I will be getting the flu shot with my next pregnancy.

I'm getting mine this afternoon. I've had it the past few years and I always end up lethargic and really achy muscles for a day or 2 after.

I'm having mine this afternoon too. Do we have to bring our notes? (random thought!)

I got mine last week Friday and got the flu... >.<

Might be a cold but it started with a sore throat, moved to a sinus infection, and now it is in my chest and I am hacking up nasty stuff. Doctor told me not to come in unless I have a high fever.

Don't think I will be getting the flu shot with my next pregnancy.

The flu shot doesn't become effect for a few weeks after you get it. You were probably exposed before you had the antibodies to fight it.

No I didn't in the end either. My arm is aching like crazy and feels like it weighs a ton!

I have mine on Saturday. My students (university) always start getting ill around this time of year, so taking no chances!

Had mine and apart from a sore arm nothing. Lasted about 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->