Flu jab

I had mine, very sore arm like I'd been punched for about three days, then nothing OH is diabetic so gets one too and he was really worn out and tired with it. This year has been the first time I've had anything happen at all mind, the past few have had no side effects, but have kept me flu free throughout the winter :)

I get it some years and don't other years, never had any side effects... My daughter had a low immune system for a while, I got it to protect her a couple years. Forgot some other years. One year, I happened to be right there where they were vaccinating for free, alone, so I just got the vaccine. I forgot about it after that and seriously, everyone in the house got sick one after the other except me. I wondered what was up with my immune system because I ALWAYS get sick when the kids get sick, I'm so close to them always, I'm bound to get it. Obviously the vaccine had done its job that year!

To update- I had mine on Saturday morning. The only effect I've had is the soreness in the muscle where the needle went in which is almost gone now.

We don't get them routinely. I never had a flu vaccine in my life and I am also completely unvaccinated nowadays since suffering Vaccine damage in '99 (full set) and '07 (MMR measles) and I felt awful after the Rhogam shot during my last pregnancy. Fever, skin problems, vertigo, 2 infections. :(

I get flu jab every other year cos I tend to get flu/colds a lot. I had it done this year as well but decided against the whooping cough vaccine. just seems too risky and very uncertain benefits.

Marumi, Vaccine damage sounds pretty bad, what does it involve?

I get flu jab every other year cos I tend to get flu/colds a lot. I had it done this year as well but decided against the whooping cough vaccine. just seems too risky and very uncertain benefits.

Marumi, Vaccine damage sounds pretty bad, what does it involve?

With the first one I had fevers, speech problems, was not able to think clearly, confusion and my left leg would not function properly. A doctor suggested I have signs of autism but it got better with every year of my life. Second was the MMR which was required to move to the US. I had a nasty case of measles and another case of speech problems. I was sick and weakly for months. The speech problems bettered faster this time but did not fully go away, the brain fog stuck around permanently. All this caused me to perform poorly at work. With each vaccine my health also decline drastically. After the first one I had unexplained digestive issues and was very prone to getting sick. I struggled keeping a healthy weight. With the MMR similar happened plus I was diagnosed with all sorts of degenerative diseases. Eventually I had to stop working. A year later I got pregnant with my son. During pregnancy my health started inproving, though after the Rhogam shot I had a high fever that made me fear for my baby and I developed a nasty skin condition which is a side effect of Rhogam.

I know I might need the Rhogam shot, but I want to delay it until after birth to test if my baby is RH Negative and if blood moxing has occured (there is a 72 hr window).

The past years my health has made an almost full recovery. I feel almost as good as I did prior to getting the shots in 1999 (I was not vaccinated in child hood only as a baby) The brain fog, problems sorting my thoughts and having completely problem free conversations did not leave me until 2014. Ever since I have had a clear mind.

Marumi, how awful for you! I have heard that there is a tiny % of people who have very severe and long terms side effects from vaccines but the medical profession does not seem to recognise this fact. have they acknowledged that your condition as due to vaccines? It just scares me so much cos until you take the vaccine you have no idea how you are going to react. Do you know if anyone in your family had any similar reaction to vaccines? Sorry for so many questions, I've just been agonising over whooping cough vaccine in pregnancy and it scares me cos you just never know how your baby is going to react. But I take it that the vaccines you had as a baby were OK? it's only the vaccines you had in adulthood that affected your health? I am so glad you have recovered!

Update for me - I've been feeling just fine. I didn't get sick at all and my arm doesn't hurt at all. Haha when the nurse told me my arm may hurt I told her I lived through the HPV vaccines a few years ago so I'd be fine. She laughed :)

I had mine it didn't hurt had no side effects all I had was a small lump which was very warm for a couple of days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->