Flu Jab?!

Broody85

Reaction score
Hi guys :flower:

So i was just wondering if any of you have had the flu jab before? Im thinking of getting it this year simply bcs i hate getting ill!!!

Iv never had it before so was just wondering if anyone has:
What made u get it?
Did it work?
Did u get sick after having it?
and did it hurt? :haha:

If you havnt had it:
Why not?
Do you know something i dont?:dohh:

Hi
I've had it cause I have asthma. Doesn't really hurt and I've never got ill after it.

Iv never had it before so was just wondering if anyone has:
What made u get it?
I have asthma so it's a requirement for my health. My OH also has a heart murmur and I help look after my disabled mum so I need to have it.

Dit it work?
Yes and no. I still got ill at some point over the winter but it wasn't as bad

Did u get sick after having it?
I did feel off

and did it hurt?
It was a normal injection and for me they don't hurt. Other people may feel different.

thanks for the replies ladies, after just getting over my awful cold im gonna head down to ASDA tomorrow and ask about it :D

thanks for the replies ladies, after just getting over my awful cold im gonna head down to ASDA tomorrow and ask about it :D

I would deff have it hun. I need to have it simply because of my asthma and because I look after my mum but it's deff worth it x

I have one because im diabetic. I normally get a bit of a cold after but nothing major xx

I have one because im diabetic. I normally get a bit of a cold after but nothing major xx

I think nearly everyone does (or rather they should) as they actually inject you with a bit of the flu virus :flower:

I have never missed getting my flu shot and will get it again this year as well. My arm is sometimes sore for about 1 hour afterward and that's it. Shot's don't bother me and I barely feel them when I get them.

I get it as im diabetic, it doesnt hurt but i do get a bit ill afterwards although not as ill as i would if i didnt have the jab.

im thinking about getting it but id have to pay £8 from asda
Im sick of getting colds/flu over the winter esp in feb!

im thinking about getting it but id have to pay £8 from asda
Im sick of getting colds/flu over the winter esp in feb!

unfortunately, the flu jab does not protect against colds.

It protects against the nastiest flu viruses.

Lots of people say they've got 'the flu' when it's actually a bad cold.

Flu knocks you for 6 with extreme fatigue, muscle aches and a very high temperature.

I've had it as I work in health care. No problems

Also the jab does not give you the flu as there is no active flu virus int he vaccine.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"