Flu....

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So went to class last week and two people were ill with what they think was flu :( I'm due to have injection after im off my antibio for a blocked duct but today feel awful then usual stuffy head weak dizzy no energy and start of sore throat :( temp is normal at mo even tho feel hot Urgh not sure what to do.... Was ok this morning

Anyone had flu when in first tri?.. What temp do I need to look out for?.

Many thanks xxxx.

I had a BAD flu right before I found out I was pregnant in February this year. It ended in miscarriage but it was a blighted ovum and I highly doubt it has anything to do with it as I was told it was a chromosome error.
I'm starting to get sick now and I'm 6 weeks today -_- I'm stuffy, dizzy, light headed, coughing, and just want to roll over and go to bed.
But nope! Got a statistics test today! YAY!

Honestly I wouldn't worry, I had the flu with one of my pregnancies around 8 weeks and all was fine. Whether you get the flu shot or not you can still get the flu. It's just one of those things:( wash your hands like crazy, avoid sugar as this suppresses your immune system, and drink lots of lemon water.

Funny how you should mention the flu shot, I was literally about to get one today when I woke up feeling like this XD
You're right though, you could always get the flu no matter what. I think pregnant women are more susceptible because so much stress and energy is being put on the body.

The risk to you and baby is dehydration and VERY high fever. Take Tylenol if your fever gets up there and stay hydrated and you'll be just fine xoxo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->