Fluffy Bums not fitting into clothing :(

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
I am so frustrated! My LO's fluffy bum doesn't fit into any clothing from Walmart (George brand) - the pants are waaaay too narrow!

I am tired of wasting money (even if they aren't too expensive) on clothes that only fit over a cloth diaper!

Any other brands I should stay away from???

:)
A

Not sure how differently baby clothes fit for boys vs girls. But we always had really good luck with Pumpkin Patch bottoms

Freya wears a lot of trousers/jeans, we usually buy next, mothercare or gap. I don't know if you have the first two over there though. I do find that certain brands of nappy are pretty huge compared to others.

I've not had any problems with George stuff :) What cloth do you use as we do go for slimmer nappies during the day :)

I wonder if it's my 2 piece diapers (I'm still on diaper service) - my baby gap jeans barely squeak over - and poor thing yelps when I put them on her :( However, they do have snappis in the leg, so they only go on her once!

Frustrating! Hopefully my Fuzzibunz will be OK!

A

Your FB should be much better than the 2pc. Fuzzi Bunz were our going out diaper, they are very trim...atleast on Hayden, the sized ones

Yep, 2 piece do tend to be bulky. If you want a really slim nappy look into Gro Baby. I have the BTP fuzzi bunz and they're not too bad either.

I use prefolds and wraps for the most part, and most of the time I can't get any sort of pants on her b/c they're so bulky. I don't mind when we're just at home and I just put on a onesie and some babylegs. When we go out, I have some smaller prefolds and some really slim wraps that are almost as trim as a disposeable.

I have all my different diapers for different situations!

LOL - isn't it funny - coordinating outfits has become a whole new ballgame!

A

i buy trousers one size too big, she is in 9-12months+ trousers and 3-6months tops lol, id reckon shes in 6-9months without her nappy but obv that isnt gna happen :lol:

x

I have the same problem... Although George stuff tends to be quite generous!

Isaac has a tiny bottom, but you only get to see it when he's naked!! I had to put a disposible on him the other day as I had run out of cloth ones and was out - and he looked like a tiny little baby again!! That and his trousers feel off!!

The biggest pain is when I've got her in a really trim fitting diaper to go out really quick and I've adjusted the carseat buckle accordingly (no easy task with our seat!) and then she messes herself and I've brought along a "fat" diaper and have to rearrange the whole stinkin' buckle again because I literally can't fasten it over her diaper! :dohh:

UGH!

Love the tiny wee bum that pops out of this huge diaper! I just love big, cloth bums!!!

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"