fluffybum will have to wait !

sugarpuff

Reaction score
well after my months of preparation, getting in all my reusable nappies ready for when my baby was a few weeks old - i had a slightly early arrival who arrived at a long but very skinny 5lb 2oz ! so it looks like it might be a while before i can fit her tiny bum in some fluff...

however i am using my reusable wipes and they are awesome ! my midwife was so impressed with them and has been telling all the other local midwives about them - so there may be some converts in the area soon ! i might get some more wipes in as they're so useful for everything (and being bamboo they are great at absorbing the pees that Audrey likes to do sometime between me wiping her bum and putting her nappy back on :dohh: )

i can't wait to try her nappies out !!! :)

I had an early guy - he was a month early and the first diapers that fit him were Happy Heinys mini (the mini is important!!! they have small, but you need mini) They fit pretty well from 6lbs. Also have some AMP X-small and some Thirsties X-small. The AMP have never fit Bun well as he has (well, had) skinny legs and they always leaked. Other people have good success with them though. The thirsties are AMAZING but I had to wait until he was about 7lbs before they really fit. Also kissaluvs are really good from about 7lbs. All the regular cloth I found didn't really fit until he was 9-10 lbs, but he is still wearing all the Xsmall sizes since they go up to about 14-16lbs.

And congrats on your wee one!!!
xx

Aww congratulations, shame about not being able to be use your fluff but they grow sooo quickly it won't be long at all, if you've got any nippa fitted you could fold them down :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->