Fluid levels decreasing already at 31 weeks

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
My fluid levels decreased from 20... 4 weeks ago to 13 last week. And the 13 was kind of a botched measurement cuz there was not true pocket of fluid in my RLQ, so she measured a 3.5 cm pocket right above my belly button. I've been drinking extra fluids, but I'm kind of upset she just got the measurement from where she did. It makes me a little anxious. I know fluid levels decrease towards the end, but seems a little early for my levels to be decreasing by so much so early. I have Another bpp on Thursday, so hopefully levels aren't even lower and the tech does a better job of measuring. Ugh... I hate knowing more than I should sometimes. Lol

I've also had an unexplained feeling that my little man will come early. I'm 32 weeks now and know he would be okay if he came at this point, but it is a feeling a just can't shake.

Also, my fundal height has barely increased in 5 weeks which can be seen in the photo attached. Little man's growth was fine on the scan, but my belly sure has not grown... Indicating the lower fluid levels. My first baby significantly slowed down around this time (she was induced at 36 weeks) and I'm worried for my little fella! Another note... We have reduced amount of sex because it is already causing super painful contractions for a couple of hours after. I never experienced painful bh's like this before with my prior 2 pregnancies.

Sorry for my rant! ;)

Here is the photo I forgot to attach!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members