Flutter is down near pubic bone?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
I am 16 weeks and a few days. I can tell my uterus is moving up little by little but isn't up far yet.

Anyways, the last few days when I am really really still I am feeling fluttering down near pubic bone. I know it can't be gas bc I have never had gas feelings down that low. And it doesn't feel fluttery to me when I have gas either. It feels more growly or like stuck air.

Could this be the beginnings of feeling baby? I am shocked it is so low. Was expecting to feel it up more in the abdomen.

Also...did anyone have period like cramps when they were stretching? I am starting to get a little bump but having some cramping too.

Sounds like it could definitely be baby? I am also 16wks+ and I have thought I felt something a few times but am not sure!

I have had alot of crampy days the past few weeks, & my abdomen has definitely been growing! I feel that I am very bloated though.

i have been having cramps also & having the flutters as well

From what you are describing it sounds like you could be feeling baby move. I felt the first flutters when I was in my 15th week. It is a strange feeling at first but you'll definitely be able to distinguish it more from other things as time goes on. At this point baby can move around and hang out in whatever position they find appealing, so, I don't think it is that odd that you are feeling it so low.

I've had period-like cramps and sharp pains as my uterus has stretched and expanded. I'm feeling more crampy lately and my bump has definitely become more noticeable.:thumbup:

I was a little further along when I first felt flutters I was 18 weeks. I only felt them very low like baby was kicking my lady parts lol when I had my 20 week scan he was breech so it makes sense. congrats on feeling baby!!

I think at this stage it is more likely to be low down as you described. I have been feeling most of my kicks very low at 21 weeks.

I can still feel movements by my pubic bone at times. Its totally normal :)

Sounds like baby :) I had flutters really low around that time. I'm past 22 weeks and my baby sits halfway to my belly button. He likes being low. Cramping a little sounds like your uterus stretching.

I was experiencing the same thing. Confirmed yesterday that our baby girl is breech and indeed loves kicking my lady bits.

It is definitely reassuring to read that I am not the only one feeling movement in my pelvic area. I have had some pregnancy problems in the past and feeling flutters so low definitely increased my already existing anxiety. Good luck to all you ladies and your little ones.

I'd say so yes! My baby is lying very low, I'm 25 weeks today and I'm getting wiggles right down by my pubic bone at times still!
Even though your bump will look higher up than where the movements are, you have to remind yourself, your uterus will be far bigger than baby, and you'll have all the organs pushed up higher, giving you a bump that is higher up than where baby is sitting!

I’d say definitely baby! Even at 24 weeks mine is still kicking low down, and when they scan they put the scanner down there so think babies are generally quite low during the early second tri.

Keep an “eye” out over the next few evenings. I’ve always felt my three kicking most in the evenings at the start when I’m lying down.

I'm 24w today and most of the baby's movement is down by my pelvic bone/underwear zone.. I'm convinced she just likes to kick the bladder for funsies.

Although one time I did feel an elbow or knee slide across my side once.. but everyone I've talked to about it said that it's perfectly normal.

Yes that’s most likely the baby! I’m on my fourth baby now and I felt her in my pelvic around 15 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->